Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Yggdrasil

Elias_Odinson
    Elias_Odinson

Team - Team Yggdrasil Empty Team Yggdrasil

Post  Elias_Odinson Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:43 pm

I am forming this Team to honor my ancestors, who believed in the mighty Aesir. I have called this Team Yggdrasil after the World Tree, which holds the Nine Sacred Realms (Asgard, Vanaheim, Alfheim, Midgard, Nidavellir, Jotunheim, Svartalfheim, Hel, and Niflheim) together in place as well as the Bifrost Bridge.

In order to try-out for Team Yggdrasil you must have at least 1 of the following requirements.

1. You must have at least 1 Nordic Deck on DN.
    2. You must have at least 1 Ice Barrier Deck on DN
    3. You must have at least 1 Fire OR Water Deck on DN.
    4. You must have at least 1 Gladiator Beast Deck on DN.
    5. You must have at least 1 Dark World OR Black Wing Deck on DN.

The reason for the above requirements are to stick to the original Mythology of the Aesir. The Ice Barrier Decks represent the cold of Jotunheim, land of the Frost Giants. The Fire OR Water Decks refer to the Creation, where the only two Realms were Muspelheim (Fire) and Niflheim (Water/Ice). The Gladiator Beasts are to represent the fierce fighting spirit of the Asgardian soldiers. The Dark World OR Blackwing Decks represent the darkness of Niflheim. The Nordic Deck is rather obvious.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this! Hope to see you on Team Yggdrasil!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am